At the Autism Edmonton Conference, Parents, Families, Caregivers and Professionals will discover how to make significant improvements in the life of a child with autism, including:
• Find out about the newest biomedical research developments.
• Treat food allergies using special dietary interventions including eliminating wheat and dairy.
• Find out why heavy metals play a role in autism and developmental disorders.
• Learn why the level of cholesterol is important for brain function.
• Gain a basic overview and understanding of each foundational biomedical therapy that is useful in treating autism.
• Identify the specific symptoms in children who may benefit from biomedical interventions
• Gain a good understanding of how all the biomedical therapies work together along with educational therapies.
• Obtain practical information on how to get started pursuing biomedical treatments for autism.
• Review of research showing physical and behavioral reactions by removing specific additives from the diet