Upcoming Autism Training Workshop coming to Edmonton!
This workshop will be held on Friday, October 21st 2011 at the Oasis Conference and Events Centre in Edmonton.
You Will Learn:
– Quality Indicators for Inclusion Programs
– Assessing the student, classroom, teacher
– Positive Behavior Programs for Inclusion Programs
– Functional analysis pyramid
– Motivational assessment – behavior plans
– Strategies for Embedding Social Skills
– Peer Programming, Social skills assessment
– Social skills curricula
– Considerations for elementary, middle, high school
– Inclusion Strategies for Modifying Academics, Teaching Strategies, Transition Issues
– Encountering and eliminating bullying and teasing, Discipline Measures
For full details and to register today visit: http://www.autismedmonton.com